Friday, March 21, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review

Just for youuu!
CHMAC10 Is a 10% off code
Born Pretty Store is by far one of the best online stores I've shopped at for nail art products. But the best thing is they sell more than nail products! When I first saw the prices I was like wow is this really 'quality' stuff? And it is! Its amazing for such a little price you pay youll be amazed at what a good product your recieving ! Born Pretty Store is a Hong Kong based website so just be patient & you will recieve your products. They offer worldwide free shipping but thats without a tracking number so if you want to be safe pay the $3 for the tracking number. Its the cheapest shipping I've ever paid for! 
My last purchase from BPS was a few stamping plate's, a stamper & scraper, black & white nail art stripers, some rhinestones, nail tip guides, & a ring for $1 something!




I also just placed an order today with a $10 coupon I won in their recent contest ! Follow them on blogspot or G+ for all the latest in giveaways & new products.
I got some organe wood sticks , striping tape, water decals , stamping polish, & a necklace.
Go check them out I promise you will be amazed at everything they have !
I've placed 3 orders since I was introduced to them & will deff be ordering again. 

Much love Born Pretty Store ! 
You have amazing stuff! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment