Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Inspired by...

April 28th, 2014 

Hi everyone! Today's Mani was inspired by +cutepolish
Her video name on her YouTube Channel is 
Pretty in Pink
I loved this design so much I had to do it!
Cutepolish demonstrates so well in her video on how to do each & every nail. She also has a great way of doing freehanded chevron tips ! 
(their on the thumbs sorry i didnt put in the picture)
So let's get down to how I did this mani...
Pinky ;
For the base I used China Glaze - Petal to the Metal. I let that dry then took my dotting tool & Julep - Brigitte & created dots along the whole nail. First line I did 2 dots & for second line I did 3 dots, then repeat these steps till the end of the nail.
Ring Finger ;
I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen - Wedding Glitters & let it dry. Then I topped it off with O.P.I - Pink Yet Lavender.
Middle Finger ;
For the base I used Julep - Brigitte & let it dry. Then with Lorel's - Bubble Trouble I made 5 little spots. Then I took my dotting tool & China Glaze - Petal to the Metal & made little c's around the pink spots creating a leopard print.
Index Finger ;
I started with China Glaze - Petal to the Metal as the base color. Then with my striper & O.P.I - Italian Love Affair I made 5 lines going down my nail.
Thumb ; 
For the base coat i used Julep - Brigitte & let it dry.
Then with Lorel's - Bubble Trouble I made a chevron tip & let it dry then took China Glaze - Petal to the Metal to get a two toned chevron tip.

Hope you all like & thank you CutePolish for this beautiful design!

No comments:

Post a Comment