Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stamped Flowers Using Julep Polishes!

April 15, 2014

Hey Ladies! Today I have a BornPrettyStore Image Plate Stamped mani used with Julep Polishes !
I know most of you are like wow Julep! No way!?
But yesyess it is true!
 They are wonderful for stamping.. I recently had a feeling they would work really well seeing as they have a very 'runny' formula. So I gave it a try & here's my end result.

Polishes used;
Julep - Maren (pink) for this I used two coats, You could go for three if your using it alone & don't want your nail tips to show. But since I was stamping over top I didn't think it would matter.
Julep - Elle (purple) this is the polish I used to stamp the image from my BornPrettyStore Plate. & as I hoped it worked wonderfully. Only problem is that since it is such a 'runny' polish you may need to scrape your Imagr Plate twice. But other than that no complaints !
& of course I used my BornPrettyStore Image Plate m64

No comments:

Post a Comment