Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Daaisy Nail Art

May 13th, 2014

Hi everyone! Haven't had much time on my hands so that's why I haven't posted in a while. My mother had Knee Replacement Surgery last week so my last mani had a guud week on my nails, but since she's home & doing well now & yesterday was my day off.
 I finally had some time to do my nails, so of course I figured why not do the weekly challenge for G+'s Nail Polish Queens Community before it ends.

So today's mani was inspired by Em & Lo's Nail Artistry I found the picture on Pinterest & I thought it was absolutely too cute & perfect for the challenge!!
It was called 'Let The Sun Shine'
&&
Its so easy to do!
All you need are three polishes & a dotting tool!
 Hope you all like it !

Polishes used ;
Julep - Charlie
Julep - Brigitte 
Sally Hansen - Wedding Glitters

Follow me on Bloglovin' ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment