Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jules Meets Kam

May 28th, 2014 

Hi lovelies ! Today I have a swatch duo for you!
Featured in this duo is my Julep Maven May It Girl Box.
This months box also included the new 
Julep Pile Wand
Which I will deff be doing a review on soon..
So...
Instead of swatching the polishes separately I decided to add Kam to my ring & thumb finger making them the accent nails. 
The colors go great together & are perfect summer pastels!
 I originally had an idea of incorporating both colors on each nail with a certain design but it looked a lot better in my head than on my nail.. so I'm glad I took a picture of the before look because then end result was jus not worth showing ! Haha
I hope you've all enjoyed !

Polishes used; 
Julep - Kam
Julep - Jules 

Follow me on Bloglovin' ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment