Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chevron Nail Art .. Then & Now

September 24, 2014 


Hello lovelies ! 
I was so excited when I read this weeks challenge for the Nail Polish Queens Community ! 
I've been wanting to re create this mani for quite some time now & this gave me the perfect excuse to do it! 
I first did this design in September of 2013 so one year later girls! You can see the older photo below or here
I decided to go with a different base color seeing as though we are now into fall :( cold is on the way girls! 
Haha && I also decided to freehand the chevrons instead of using tape as I did last time. 
So it truly is quite the improvement for me.. New base, freehand chevron, longer nails, WAY better cuticles & better photos !! 
Hope you all enjoyed !


Polishes used;
O.P.I - Miami Beet
Julep - Jet


No comments:

Post a Comment