Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Marc Jacobs HONEY Inspired

September 03rd, 2014

Marc Jacobs HONEY Inspired Manicure

Hello everyone ! Today I've got a super cool mani to show you!
& it was inspired by a new perfume I got by
Marc Jacobs HONEY 
& as soon as I opened up the box I knew it would make a great mani.
Who knew such a little bottle could have so many ideas ?
So for a while I started jotting down design ideas until I had a design for every finger.
Each nail is a design from either the box or the bottle. 
I must say I am very proud of myself for doing this all on my own. I usually always head straight to google for a little help or inspiration. But this was all me ladies!
Haha .. But I must mention the bee could have been drawn a little better..
But we all know my free handing skills are not the greatest so it had to do.
But overall I love it, it captures every design on both bottle & box of the perfume
& smells amazing too! 

Hope you all enjoyed!





Polishes used ;
Julep - Jet
Julep - Charlie 
Julep - Brigitte 
Sally Hansen - Wedding Glitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment