Sunday, October 19, 2014

🎃 Candy Corn French Tip Nail Art 🎃

October 19th, 2014 

Candy Corn Nail Art.

Heey dolls ! Today I've got a super easy & super yummy looking nail art for ya! I was inspired by a image on Google, unfortunately the artist did not copy right her work so I cannot give her the proper
 credit id like too. But needless to say this isn't my original design, I'm simply recreating for the Halloween Season ! 

All you need are your candy corn colors & french tip guides if you cant freehand a french tip like me 😜
Start out by paiting your ring finger & thumb all white
Then place your french tip guides along your index, middle, & pinky and paint white.
Once dry, i took a thin nailbart brush & started painting my orange lines on every nail, reapeat again with the yellow until your satisfied with your work.

Easy peasy, super fun & almost edible !


Polishes used;
Julep - Bunny 
Julep - Dawn 
Julep - Princess Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment