Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Interview Appropriate Nails

October 15th, 2014 

Hi beauuties!
Soo I've recently been handing out a lot of resumes,
looking for a new job & finally got a call.
Tomorrow is the big day & I new I needed a polish change. I didn't want anything to darastic nor bright so I went simple yet elegant with the Black French Tip.
You can never go wrong with a French Tip, Their always so pleasant to see but also very proffessional looking when on a job interview. 

I used french tip guides because I still haven't mastered it free hand, & was is a hurry to do them so could take the time to practice. I know I won't have time to do them tomorrow so I did them quickly tonight. 

❤ Wish me luck everyone! ❤

Polish used ;
China Glaze - Liquid Leather 

No comments:

Post a Comment