Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Nail Art !



Hi lovelies! Soo sorry I've been away for so long, work has been crazy busy with the starting of the Christmas Season & our mall hours extending 😔 anywho I finally got some time in to do my nails! & this is what I came up with! 

Of course I painted every other nail red & green & then I used the holly jolly bell on BornPrettyStore's 01 stamping plate on both of my ring fingers. Then took my red&white confetti polish (noname) and painted it on my index fingers only. Then using 4 pieces of striping tape on each red nail (pinky, middle, thumb) I went with a candy cane design using my green & white. Then I topped it off with my favorite top coat ! 
Hope you all enjoyed !

Happy Polishing ! 

Polishes used ;
O.P.I - Don't Mess With OPI 
Sally Hansen - Cherry Red 
Sally Hansen - Wedding Glitters 
Julep - Brigitte 
Red & White Confetti Polish - noname 

No comments:

Post a Comment