Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas Party Nail Art 🎄🎉



Hi lovelies! I'm back with another mani for ya today! Something that I'm pretty sure we'll all have to go to this Christmas season .. A Christmas Party! 

I started out with 2 coats of O.P.I - I'm Not Really A Waitress on my pinky & middle finger, then did two coats of Sally Hansen - Wedding Glitters on my ring finger & thumbs & lastly but not least ! Two coats of Julep - Diamond Theory. 

Once it was all dried I took my O.P.I - I'm Not Really A Waitress & my nail art brush & made 2 diamonds coming down the middle of my ring finger. Then with my white nail art polish I made two lines creating an X on each diamond. I did this on my thumbs as well. Let dry for at least 10 minutes to avoid smudging when applying your favourite top coat!

That's it ladies now your ready to party! Hope you all enjoyed! 

Happy Polishing! ❤️💅

No comments:

Post a Comment