Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Merlot Maigc & Mauve Rose Swatchees

Hi my loveliees ! Today I've got two beautiful swatches to show you! They are both from Polish My Life's 'Wine & Chocolate' Collection ! 
And they are just GORGEOUUS ! ❤❤

First up is 'Merlot Magic'
Merlot Magic has got me speachless! Its so beautiful I'm lost for words.. The shimmer in it is to dye for!
By faaar my favorite black. && the formula is wonderful! It has suuch a creamy texture to the polish that I love, it applys so nicely & if you get enough on the brush one coat will do you just fine!
1 Coat 

 Next up is 'Mauve Rose'
I really wish I could have captured the gorgeous shimmer this polish has to it a lot better, this picture does not justify it whatsoever!!
But just as 'Merlot Magic' the formula is super creamy & very easy to apply! I barely had any cleanup !
2 Coats 

No comments:

Post a Comment