Monday, November 10, 2014

Stained Glass Floral Nail Art

November 10th, 2014 

Haay beaaauts ! So I've got a super colorful & super pretty nail art to show y'all today! 
As you will see below, I started out with a white base so the colors would stand out more & and then ofcourse i stamped in black. The stamping plate I used is by BornPrettyStore BORNPRETTY 03 
So that is what it looked like before the stained glass came into effect! 
Now to create the stained glass effect I used 5 different colors all by julep, you can find the polish names below.. I started out with my red, coloring one flower on each nail, trying not to have it in the same place on each nail then continued to do the same with the other three colors. But then their were still white spaces & they were clearly not flowers so of course I figured green for leaves ! 😉 
& Vola ! 
Stained Glass Floral Nail Art !
Hope you all enjoyed I know I really did !

Happy Polishing 💅❤ 

Polishes used ;
Sally Hansen - White On 
China Glaze - Liquid Leather 
Julep - Neha 
Julep - Flora
Julep - Maren
Julep - Bailey
Julep - Lizanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment