Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Studded Glitter; Leopard Print Nail Art


Hi my beaautiful readers! 
I'm back today with an inspired nail art by @melcisme on IG. I am truley a huge fan of hers! She does the most amazing work I've seen.. I couldn't tell you how many screenshots on my phone I have of her designs that i still want to re-create !! 
It's not even funny! Haha 

Today's nail art design was very easy to do thanks to @BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate QA ..without that leopard print stamp, i don't think i would have been able to do the print as well as it is freehanding. And here's a great tip!! For my thumb & pinky nails before applying Revlon ; Radiant , I applied a layer of @canaildian_girl 's Cutie Guard (Apricot Colored) let it dry && applied Radiant ... What does this do may you ask????
...
Well it's a new glitter peel off base coat! 
I got this great idea from another fan of @canaildian_girl on IG .. How amazing is this !!?!?!?!? 

More glitter is going to be used by me that's forshure ! 

Hope to all enjoyed & Happy Polishing!

A Trio Midi Ring Set from CuterCuticles.com by @canaildian_girl ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment