Sunday, June 14, 2015

BorenPretty Stamping! Plate BP-09

Hi lovelies !

I'm back again with another stamped mani! I felt super bad about being MIA for the past 3 weeks so when I say I'm sorry, I mean it and how ? I did 3 Nail Art Designs just for yall in one night!? But did I post them nope totally forgot 

I'm not joking girls, I seriously did!
It's just been too long, and waay too long since I've done some stamping nail art! Hehe! Enjoy!

 *both polishes used were from @Pawlished.Kait's Giveaway not too long ago-see in previous posts*

Firstly start by painting two coats of 
Essie ; For the Twill of It 
&& Stamped on this cool Star-y design from @BornPrettyStore's Stamping Plate QA65 with Essie ; Over the Edge 

               Essie ; Over The Edge 
              Essie ; For the Twill of It

Happy Polishing !

No comments:

Post a Comment