Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Valentine's Day Heart Dotticure


Heey loveelies! 

Yes your read the title correctly. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching & we're seeing adds every where we go & every time we turn our heads! So I figured why not do a pre-valentine's day mani! 

For this design here I was inspired by a photo I found on Google Images. Unfortunately the original creator didn't watermark her photo so I cannot give her the proper credit id like too. 

I started out by painting my ring finger two coats of, Sally Hansen ; White Out.
Then painted the rest of my nails, 
Sally Hansen ; Cherry Red.
Once the white was dry I took a toothpick to create the heart. Why a tooth pick? Because I find it the easiest way to create hearts on your nails.. the pick just has something about it I find that makes it easier to create the curves rather than using a nail art brush...
Then using my O.P.I Dotting tool I dotted 
Polish My Life ; Merlot Magic around the heart and all over the white nail. 
I waited about 10 minutes to avoid smudging  and make sure they were completely dry. Then used my favorite fast drying top coat Seche Vite!

I hope you all enjoyed !

Happy Polishing !!  😘❤️💅 

No comments:

Post a Comment