Friday, January 30, 2015

You're my 'Stairway to Heaven'


Haay beaaauts ! 

So .. Friday  morning I received some nail mail from indie maker / brand @DripDropNailPaint is her IG handle.. 
This was my first buy from this brand and boy am I impressed!! Usually I don't like the creams with the glitter as you see in 'Stairway to Heaven' but for some strange reason I just feel in love with this one! And the application is awesome! I thought I was going to need at least a few more than two coats for not only that polish but that type. Buuuut just 2 coats & it looks beaautiful!! And for Princess Jess .. I'm so sad I couldn't capture the gold flakes in the pink. It's beautiful when shining in the sun but my camera just wouldn't capture it :( 
Oh well ! 

New Valentine's Day mani coming up next ! 

Happy polishing! 😘❤️💅

No comments:

Post a Comment