Saturday, May 2, 2015

Red Leopard Print Studded Nail Art

Haaay beaaauts !! Hasn't this weather just been lovely lately !? Ugh! I'm absolutely loveeeeeing itttt 💕💕💕 

Anyways! Today's nail art design was inspired by the lovely @Audra_Dirce on Instagraam !! She has some amazing nail art designs to get inspired by .. You should go check her out!! 

First, but not last! I applied two coats of
China Glaze - Seas the Day onto my pinky, ring, & thumb nails. On my middle and index nails I applied two coats of
Sally Hansen - Celeb City.
Once dry I took 'Seas the Day' and applied a coat on half of my middle nail. 

Using BornPrettyStore Silver Square Studs & Nail Art Glue I placed then down the middle of my middle nail .. (It also helps cover the messy line!)

On my index nail and the silver half of the middle, I dotted on spots of 'Seas the Day' and leopard printed it with some
Essie - Licorice !! 

Awesome isn't it!?
Thanks Audra <3


Happy Polishing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment