Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Back to School Chalkboard Nail Art Design

Hay beaauts so I know it's a bit early for 
- back to school- still right!? But really when ya think about it.. theirs only 1 more month till it begins and we all know how quick that's going to go by.

So I figured why not do a simple yet super cute && reaaaly easy to do chalkboard art. 


To do this BacktoSchool Chalkboard Flowers Nail Art Design you will need ;
1 dark polish - your choice 
1 light polish - your choice 
1 stamping plate of your choice 
& a Matte Top Coat ( to get the chalkboardy look )


The polishes i used were:
Essie : Go Overboard for my darker shade && PolishMyLife ; Strawberry Whip & Chill for the lighter stamped nail art. 


I used BornPrettyStore's Stamping Plate QA65 . The design i used is the more 'doodley' flower design on the top let corner of the picture you see above.
Once everything was dry. I used my O.P.I Matte Top Coat to get the 'chalkboard effect' 

I hope every enjoyed todays super fun & easy to do ' BacktoSchool Chalkboard Flowers Nail Design ' that everyone at your child's shool will just love & adore!

Happy Polishing ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment