Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Essence ; Break Through -- Swatch

Hello babes. Now where to begin with this colour & brand !!! I've always seen it it drug stores but it always looked sort of cheap to me and 'would be a waste of money' so I never bought any.

In our last #averycanuckswap my girl @purplelicious_lavander sent this to me in my swap box! I'll admit I was a bit nervous to try.

But I have to admit. 


Essence; you may be my new favourite polish brand :O 

Break Through, is such a beautiful purple.
Not only is it my favourite colour.. But the BEST purple polish I now own!!

The application is super smooth can a good brush that avoids your cuties (the way the brush is angled at the bottom)
Drying time without and with a top coat is extremely acceptable you'll have no problem with this drying time ladies 
- no lies -

Anyways hope you enjoyed! I know i sure did! Watch out Shoppers Drug Mart
 - Essence Polish - will soon be sold out because of me 😘😘

Happy polishing ladies 

No comments:

Post a Comment