Sunday, March 29, 2015

Antique Spring Collection by PolishMyLife

Hello Beaaauties!
Today I have a bit more than half of 
PolishMyLife's Antique Spring Collection that is absoloutley beaautiful I can't even begin to explain! All the colours replicate antique spring objects with the antique look to them aswell! I'm so obsessed with this collection of Shaneka's!!!! She's amazing & her formula .. Ladies I can't even get started I'll go offff !!!! 

Soooo... 

This is Retro Green Scene, a gorgeous suttle, warm & light green that i really lovee! By faar the best & most beautiful green I own.
This colour is 1950s Mint 'Fridge ; which made me laugh so hard cause it's identical to a 1950s mint fridge!! It's too coool! I absolutely love the name, suits this polish PERFECTLY! 
This is Strawberry Whip & Chill 
A gorgeous hot pink perfect for spring flowers & summer designs !
& Coral Fedora ! This is not the last of the collection line, I am missing 2 out of the 7 in the collection & haven't yet to swatch the blue below! Man I wish I had a coral fedora! How cool would that be!?!? But once again she did it !! A beautiful coral, pinky peachy creme sutible for any season with me! I find this colour just matches my skin tone a lot more than others.. Why I love corals so much and own like 5 different kinds .. And let me tell you .. Their will probably be more .. 
And here is a stamped swatch of Springtime Blues ; as I said above haven't had the time to swatch this beauty on its own yet but I will soon! And I'll also have the other 2 polishes left of her collection that I still need to buy!

Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry I haven't been posting!

Happy Polishing !

No comments:

Post a Comment